Saturday, June 27, 2009

Felt, have I told you lately that I love you? Have I told you that there's no one else above you?


I love fabric. Sometimes I long to buy loads of fabric that I see at specialty quilt shops, and make tons of cool projects with it. Tons of cool projects. because felt has no patterns or prints. it's boring right? Who loves to buy felt, just one row of solid colored bolts, when there is an entire store filled with the coolest fabric starting at $9.99/yd?

But then I remember I am creative, I am crafty, I can take a needle, a piece of thread, and some scraps of felt and create something cool. Felt is cool. I am cool. And felt? Have I told you lately that I love you?

1 comment:

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

crafty, cute, fun...that's Shana! You are extremely talented. I only wish!