Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bedside Organizer- Amy Butler Pattern

It's been forever since I've posted anything! We're finally getting settled in our new place and I've put a hold on the painting and I'm back to sewing when I get a chance. I actually finished this little number right before we moved. I LOVE it! If you've never seen this book before, check it out. There are some really fun projects in there. And if my library has it, yours probably does too!


This bedside organizer is perfect for keeping the surface of your night stand clear and free of all the stuff that is usually piled on mine: books, glasses, journal, remote controls, ipod, magazines, etc. It has one very deep pocket for magazines, two large miscellaneous pockets, a pocket for a book, an ipod pocket, 2 pen pockets, and a pocket lined with felt for your eye-glasses. It's pretty cool! There is an organizer for each side of the bed so Bobby gets his, too, and they are connected by a sturdy platform made of duck cloth which lays below the mattress. Nice. And yes, my bed sheets are blue. I don't know why. I'm going to replace our bedding as soon as I can! :)

No comments: